JBL Vertec VLA928LA Line Array Speaker
JBL's VERTEC® Series Line Arrays lead the industry in large venue sound reinforcement. While intended
for smaller venues than VERTEC, the VRX900 Series Constant Curvature Line Arrays are designed and built to the same high standards and uses the same advanced, concert-proven drivers. JBL's VRX900 Series speakers deliver extraordinary power handling, clarity, flexibility and, of course, stunning JBL sound in an attractive, easy to handle and affordable package.
The VRX928LA is a lightweight (28 lb / 13 kg) compact 8" two-way linearray speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units.
- JBL’s exclusive neodymium magnet
- Differential Drive® woofer for highpower capacity and lightweight.
- Two patent-pending neodymium HF compression drivers.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence
- Fly combinations of VRX928LA and Subwoofers (VRX915S) with optional array frame (VRX-SMAF)
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Arrays of up to six enclosures may be ﬂown.
- Dual angle pole socket for aiming ﬂexibility. One or two speakers may be mounted to a 35 mm pole or tripod
- Array Conﬁguration Selector permits“array shading” in passive mode.
- Music playback and sound reinforcement in small to mid-size venues.
- Entertainers, corporate A/V professionals and sound system hire companies.
- Permanent installations.
As many as six VRX928LA speaker systems may be suspended in a single array for a nominal vertical coverage of up to 90°. Suspended applications require the JBL VRX928LA-SMAF array frame (available separately). For applications in which the array must be aimed sharply down, a second Array Frame may be installed to the bottom of the array serving as a pull-back.