Designed for the singer/songwriter, the SA220 Solo Performance System provides exceptional sound quality and coverage in a wide variety of venues. 220 Watts of clean, lightweight power drives a line array of six custom high-excursion speakers and a soft dome tweeter. This unique combination delivers incredibly full sound, ultra-wide dispersion, and deeper sonic penetration than the common speaker cabinet. Better yet, the enhanced bass response of the custom-designed speakers means theres no need for a subwoofer!
Its a P.A., and an Amp
With the SA220, the performer and audience hear exactly the same sound, meaning theres no need for separate wedge monitors or a combo amp backline. And because the SA220 is voiced for the singer/songwriter, acoustic instruments and vocals are projected with superb depth and clarity.
The Ultimate in Portability
SA220 weighs only 25lbs*, ships complete with a padded bag equipped with wheels, and includes a rugged speaker stand. Set up takes less than a minute, with only one trip to the car! And full-digital universal power means the SA220 is ready to travel anywhere in the world.
- Compact Line Array = Ultra wide horizontal dispersion & deeper sound penetration
- Two Mic/Instrument Channels
- High-quality preamps
- 3-band EQ
- Phantom Power
- Independent Reverb level
- Effect Loop
- Feedback-fighting Phase and Notch filters
- Six 4" mid-woofers, patented dual gap, high excursion design, neodymium magnets (200W)
- One 1" neodymium soft dome tweeter with level control (20W)
- Auxiliary Stereo Input with Level control
- Four Digital Reverb effects with master level
- Balanced XLR D.I. outputs for both channels and main mix
- Unique Monitor I/O for improved on-stage ensemble monitoring
- Mute with remote footswitch input
- Tuner Output
- Ships with Stand and padded Carry Bag (w/ wheels)
- Dimensions: 41.5" H x 5.6" W x 6.6" D
- *Weight: 25 lbs without Stand, 35lbs with Bag and Stand