4PRO 7001-A is powerful and precise in concert sound applications and equally impressive in professional sound systems such as large clubs and theatres. Any element of the system is pushed well below its limit and the final result is a remarkably clean and transparent sound, with the lowest distortion, an increased overall output and an exceptionally smooth frequency response. Specially engineered for touring applications
- 950 WATT MONOLITHIC TRI-AMPLIFICATION.
- 600 WATT LOW FREQUENCY, 300 WATT MIDRANGE FREQUENCY AND 50 WATT HIGH FREQUENCY POWER.
- 138 DB MAX SPL
- CONTROLLED DISPERSION, 60 X 40 LOW DISTORTION, MID-HIGH HORNS
- 2 X 15” NEODYMIUM HIGH POWER MID-BASS, 75MM INSIDE/OUTSIDE ALUMINIUM COIL
- 10” NEODYMIUM HIGH EFFICIENCY, LOW DISTORTION, SEALED BASKET, HORN LOADED MIDRANGE
- 2” NEODYMIUM, TITANIUM DOME, HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER, ALUMINIUM HORN
- ELECTRONIC EQUALIZATION, PHASE ALIGNMENT, LIMITER AND PROTECTION
- LINE COMBO XLR/JACK INPUT, XLR SIGNAL OUTPUT
- BASS DELAY INSERT, MID-HIGH PHASE SWITCH, ARRAY EQUALISATIONS
- BALTIC BIRCH CABINETS WITH ALUMINUM HANDLES FOR EASY TRANSPORTATION AND POSITIONING
- 9 M10 FLY POINTS 7001A-MH, 8 M10 FLY POINTS 7001A-BA