- Compact electronic percussion multi-pad/sound module with 8 velocity-sensitive rubber pads
- 700 high-quality drum and percussion sounds and various sound effects configurable into 99 patch locations
- Broad selection of ethnic/world percussion instruments
- Built-in multi-effects including Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flanger
- Four dual-trigger inputs for triggering SPD-20 sounds from external pads and other triggering devices
- Can be connected directly to acoustic drum triggers via four drum trigger inputs
- MIDI In, Out for sequencing and other applications
Kamis, 14 April 2011
Roland SPD-20 Electronic Drum Pad
Roland SPD-20 Total Percussion PadThe SPD-20 Total Percussion Pad is Roland's flagship electronic percussion multi-pad, with a very intuitive interface and 700 high-quality percussion, drum and instrument sounds. This multi-pad is perfect for acoustic drummers looking to add electronic sounds to their sets, electronic drummers looking to expand further, and MIDI studio musicians who want to program rhythm parts more naturally.
Number of Instruments
99 Patches, 8 Patch Chain
Instrument, Level, Pitch, Decay, Pan, Curve, Effect Send Level
Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flanger
Number of Pads
7-segment, 3-character LED
Output (L/Mono, R), Phones (Stereo), External Trigger Input* x 3 (Dual), Hi-Hat Control/Trigger4 Input* (Dual), MIDI (In, Out), Footswitch (Dual), AC IN *Trigger inputs 1 and 2 accept rim shots from the PD-7, -8, -9, -80R, -105, -120 and -125 while inputs 3 and 4 accept rim shots from the PD-7 and -9.
AC12V, AC Adaptor
BOSS BRA-Series AC Adaptor, Slit Tape
Size and Weight
6 lbs. 3 oz.
* Weight: excl. AC Adaptor
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.